My path to art was not direct and planned. I got a journalism education and had a great career as an editor and publisher. It was only in adulthood that I realized that my real passion was art. I took a risk and now I'm doing everything to realize my destiny. Every morning I wake up with the promise that today I will work to the limit of my abilities and capabilities. And every single day that's exactly what I do.In my art I try to understand the nature of women, to tell their stories. Each drawing is an episode in which I experience the feelings of the heroine, go through her joyful or difficult path. This is how my empathy manifests itself.More and more often I draw on recycled materials - old issues of newspapers and used office paper. I use what we usually throw in the trash. I want to say that old things can become a work of art. To some extent, I am also the same old newspaper that dreams of becoming a masterpiece.
• Personal exhibition in the space "Sport&Art" (Kazakhstan, 2016).
* Personal exhibition in the gallery "White Royal" (Kazakhstan, 2016).
• Presentation of paintings at the event "SOFIA Green Fashion Days" (Bulgaria, 2017).
* Exhibition of paintings at "Art Energy Almaty" (Kazakhstan, 2018).
* Participant of the educational program "Art2B" for creative entrepreneurs (Kazakhstan, August-December 2018).
* Participation in the exhibition MARLER KUNSTSTERN 2018 (Germany).
Bachelor of Journalism from the University Al-Farabi.