Garda Lake; Sirmione, Italy
Garda Lake was created by artist Traven Milovich in 2017. This art piece , which is part of the Italy portfolio, is a Photography artwork. The style of this artwork is best described as Realism. The genre portrayed in this piece of art is Landscape. The artwork was created in Digital. The size of the original art is 40 (cms) H x 60 (cms) W.
Words which artist Traven Milovich feels best describe this work of art are: ancient, beautiful, blue, colorful, destination, europe, european, famous, garda, green, holidays, horizon, italia, italian, italy, lago, lago di garda, lake, landmark, landscape, lombardia, lombardy, nature, nobody, northern italy, old, panorama, panoramic, peninsula, reflection, romantic, scaliger, scenic, sea, sirmione, sky, summer, sunny, sunset, tourism, tourist, touristic, town, travel, turquoise, vacation, veneto italy, verona, view, water.
raven Milovich was born in Italy, in 1976. He is a dreamer, prior than a photographer, willing to share the most inner thoughts, his vision of the reality, the gloom beyond his eyes. He prefers the use of black and white, the dark tones and shadows, the darkness in which lurk fears. His photography is characterized by the constant pursuit of the surreal, the overcoming of the reality objectively collected by photographic means.
- 4th place in the photo contest Magico, diario di un Sogno, in June 2013 San Felice sul Panaro (MO)
- "Dice il vero chi parla di ombre" personal exhibition made with the sponsorship of the City of Venice, dedicated to the Romanian poet Paul Celan. October 2013, Small Gallery Romanian Institute of Culture, Venice
- "The rooms of Poetry", collective exhibition, in March 2014, Sermide (MN)
- Finalist in the photo contest "eXistenZ - Veramiglia" July 2014, Portomaggiore (FE)
- 1st place in the photo contest "A boat longing for the sea," So Far So Good 2014, Abano Terme (PD)
- Currently he is working with several websites related to photography
Sign up below to Artist.com newsletter, don't worry we will never spam you. We just send relevant news about art and artists.